Time : 2021-12-20
The Drop in isolator/circulator is usually installed on the circuit board, the following is the installation instruction：
- Slotting on the circuit board to locate the drop in part. (The depth of the slot depends on the distance from the pin to the ground.)
- Solder the pin onto the circuit board (welding temperature <180°).
- Do not put too much solder paste, and pay attention to the VSWR match of connection port.
- Fix the 4 mounting holes onto the PCB with screws.
- Please make sure the bottom is well grounded.
Note: The picture above is just for quick-understanding of the installation, no any solution provided here.